Why Choose The World Academy?
The World Academy - King Abdullah Economic City has differentiated programs that are either unique in the KSA, or provided for the first time in world class programs and facilities.
TWA provides Education for Life through school services and facilities never experienced before in the KSA. The World Academy believes in access to all, offering inclusive education for boys and girls Pre-K to Grade 12 at capacity.
- TWA offers the English Language Learners Program in Grades 1-8 for students to improve their English skills while participating in mainstream classroom studies.
- TWA offers the Achievement Center Program for learning differences to address the individual needs of each student. TWA is an inclusive program where all children can learn and fulfill their potential.
- TWA offers the Talented and Gifted Program for academically exceptional students that identifies high ability students and attends to their needs for enrichment and acceleration.
- TWA offers the Experiential Learning Program that capitalizes on our world class facilities and location. At the center of King Abdullah Economic City, the facilities and surrounding areas provide unique opportunities for real life applications of learning, entrepreneurial activities, field and marine studies in conjunction with worldwide scientific studies undertaken by American universities and NASA.
- TWA is a Flagship Smart School on the cutting edge of educational methods and the integration of technology into classroom instruction. TWA Faculty are trained professionals who embrace 21st century technology in combination with the acquisition of creative thinking skills.
- TWA offers the After School Activities (ASA) Program of daily activities to enrich and extend the classroom experience. TWA provides a first in day-boarding style program in the Kingdom; competitive sports for boys and girls are part of the After School Activities Program.
- TWA provides the best and brightest teaching Faculty in the region because of worldwide recruitment processes, continuous professional development training and rigorous standards of teaching and learning.
- TWA offers a holistic, American-based college preparatory curriculum, including the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. TWA will partner with universities to allow high school students to start university in Grade 12, gaining university credit concurrent to earning their TWA High School/IB Diploma.
- TWA celebrates the holistic vision for King Abdullah Economic City to be the single greatest enabler of social and economic growth for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. TWA is at the center of the KAEC community, providing families with a friendly, healthy environment and welcoming parents and students alike.